Thursday, March 31, 2011

Just Pick One, Man.

Focus is sometimes not one of my key strengths.  I'm often more of a follow-the-shiny-object sorta girl. 

And I've been thinking that's never been more true than with the nicknames that I have for these babies.  They are numerous.  They often have no meaning.  And I simply can't stop using them.  Or making more up.

Let's just say, these kids will never have one of those child nicknames that lasts into adulthood (maybe that's a good thing), because I can't seem to focus on just one. 

For instance, here's the cornucopia that I use for this fella.


Brother
Broth-a
Brother Keaton (I have no idea why)
Banana Keaton (seriously - what's wrong with me)
Sugar plum fairy
Bear-y
Captain
Captain America
Buddy
Bunny
Monkey
Hen
Enrique

And for this one.


Lolly
Birdy
Love bird
Love burden
Love bunny
Bunny
Momma
Sissy
Chee Chee
Cha-chee

Goodness.  I should be fired. 

I think I'll start saving money now for the therapy they'll need once that identity crisis hits em'. 

Little birdies.

No comments: